Vertigo

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Finalizing

Last night my mom, Jennifer (my sister-in-law) and myself sat around my
parents kitchen table and addressed about 90 to 95 wedding invitations.
And when I say "we" addressed them, I really mean Jennifer--I wasn't
allowed to write on them....apparently "I have the medical brain so I
write like a doctor--which means it's not readable". I would agree with
this statement, my handwriting isn't that great but it's just because I
write so fast...my brain thinks so fast and if I don't write it as fast
as I think it, I'll forget it. Anyway--we did make a dent in the number
of invitations we have to address...I think we are about * way done,
Maybe.

We are also putting the finishing touches on things and making sure
they are all in order. We (my mom) met with the caterer last week and
got all that settled and we met with the florist a couple of weeks ago
and got all the flowers picked out and ordered. Let me tell you, I'm
tired of making decisions....I'm to the point now that I don't want to
make another decision. My poor mom, I told her that she can make all
the decisions from this point on...If she likes it, I will like
it--let's hope! I went out to the Arboretum about a week or two ago and
did my bridal portraits. It was a very windy day and a little on the
cool side. Although we have done a lot, there is still a lot to be done!
Let the planning continue. 44 more Days!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Remember, you and I had the very important job of assembling everything and licking the envelopes! How can anything be more important than licking the envelope?

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This post reminds me of one of my favorite sayings while working at The Journal...
    "We need to... and when I say 'We' I really mean you."
    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home