Vertigo

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Old to New

As some of you know, I love to re-do old furniture and make it look all
pretty again. I have re-finished a lot of my furniture and I decided to
re-finish a dresser that Jonathan had so it would match the rest of the
furniture. Well, I started on it yesterday and forgot how much work you
have to put into it. I just got the drawers sanded and that took a lot
of work. Granted it probably took more work than necessary because the
type A personality and perfectionist in me was coming out. That and I
had a dog circling me and barking at the sander the whole time. But I
still love to do it...there's just something about taking something that
has been beat up or is just old and making it look new again. I'll show
you pictures when I'm all finished with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home