Vertigo

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

COLD COLD COLD


Man is it cold outside! This is a picture from my drive in from work this morning. I awoke to the sound of sleet pelting my window and thought "Oh no-it's gonna take me forever to get to work!" So I hurried to get ready and left for work. I knew it was bad when I backed out of my driveway and couldn't drive up the alley because my tires kept spinning. This one just kind of snuck up on all of us. The forcasters made such a big deal the last few days that everyone was tired of listening to it and I'm assuming they just stopped listening. TX DOT spent the last 3 days sanding bridges, overpasses, and streets and then when it actually hit, they didn't sand anything!! That's Texas for ya! Hope everyone stayed safe and stays warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home