Vertigo

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!


This is the first picture of Jonathan and I in 2007.
The time is here...the clock has rolled over from 2006 to 2007 and it's time to start a new year. I can remember when everyone thought the world was going to end when the clock struck midnight on the first day of 2000. Boy where they wrong! I was thinking back to 2000 and a lot has happened since then including: Graduating college, started working at Children's Medical Center, moved out on my own, Changed churches, had a few different cars, got a new CRAZY dog, Became an aunt-then became an aunt again, Changed positions at children's, gained some incredible new friends, Got engaged to my best friend who I will marry in 4 months. Oh and how can I forget this one--had surgery and then another surgery because my Dr. tried to kill me and play it off as a "little knick". This upcoming year is going to be a great one, some of the highlights that I am looking forward to are:

1) Turning 26 on April 16 (I'm getting old--YIKES) Oh wait, I'm turning 25 again!!
2) Getting married on April 28
3) Becoming a Blundell (I'm moving up in the alphabet)
4) Gaining a wonderful new sister-in-law
5) Moving to Waxahachie (Never imagined I would live there--I'm a city girl)
6) I will have worked at Children's for 5 years
7) Presley will turn 4--believe it or not, she will be older than me (for those who don't know, Presley is my dog)


This New Year's day was a blast. Like always the Turner's and Medlin's have their annual New Year's Day lunch. My dad and my "other dad" Bob both have birthdays on NYDay. We went and ate some great food and spent time with family! I hope everyone has a happy and blessed New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home