Vertigo

Monday, January 15, 2007

I'M A GIRL BUT I KNOW ABOUT CARS

Okay, first off let me say that yes, I am a girl but I also know a
little something about cars. Mainly through experience, but isn't that
the best way to learn something!! For example, I have learned that it's
ALWAYS good to keep water in your engine, or you'll have to replace it.
Also, keep your oil changed every 3,000 miles and air filter changed
frequently. Don't wait until you are on empty to fill up your gas
tank...you might get stranded somewhere. Last, learn how to change your
own tires, daddy isn't always going to be around. All this to say that I
know enough not to pour steaming hot water on my iced over windshield!!
I saw a lady do that this morning and felt like yelling out the
window..."do you want to replace your windshield-cause if you keep doing
that you will" Also, I know that you should never put make-up on in the
car when you are on a bridge that is completely iced over. People are
nuts!!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ....and what "Daddy" taught his little girl all these things...except for the ones she learned from experience?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home