Vertigo

Friday, January 05, 2007

NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS!!

Okay, so we don't have a florist, decorations, invitation, or tux's but we did just book our Honeymoon! It's called priorities people! Well, we do kind of have all of those, just not officially. I mean come on, we have 4 MONTHS to plan...but according to my mom and everyone else that's not enough time. Anyway, we are going to spend 6 days, 5 nights in Pagosa Springs, CO right outside of Durango. I think this has been the most expensive day in my entire life!!! Let's count...$500 medical bill, $??? new medical bill from this morning, $too much on plane tickets, and $even more on hotel...yep that sounds about right, the most expensive day of my life.....by the way did we mention we are now excepting donations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home