Vertigo

Monday, December 11, 2006

"Encounter Effect"

So, I had been going to Jonathan's church, Encounter, for a couple of
weeks and then went back to Northwest Bible where I've gone for a couple
of years. I had always liked the worship team and service at
Northwest...I have boasted about how good they were to many people.
Well, I have to say that when I went back to Northwest after being at
Encounter for a couple of weeks, I was kind of shocked. I realized how
good the worship team was at Encounter and how much I liked the music
and service. Bryan, the pastor at Encounter, termed this the "Encounter
Effect", so if any of you want to experience this effect, please visit
this church which meets in Waxahachie, I know it's a drive for some of
you, but it's well worth it! You can check out the church's website at
www.encounterthis.com and the worship band at
http://www.encounterthis.com/pages/band.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home